What information we collect:
A Grace Place Adult Care Center collects and uses various personal information from donors that includes; amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments and e-mail address. Tax laws in the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia require A Grace Place Adult Care Center to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
How we use that information:
A Grace Place Adult Care Center will never sell, trade, rent or share names, e-mail or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors. A Grace Place Adult Care Center will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
• Distribute receipts for donations
• Thank donors for their donation
• Acknowledge donors in A Grace Place ACC publications, such as annual reports
• Inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities
• Internal analysis and record keeping
• Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
• Contact donors about changes to this policy
Any donor to A Grace Place Adult Care Center has the right to request that their name not be published in any publications, such as annual reports, by simply contacting A Grace Place.
All access to donor financial information is maintained in a proprietary database strictly limited to professional staff who need to process those data or to fulfill the above stated uses. No data are given to any other person, organization or group.